Tuesday, November 24, 2015

#TEAMADRAJANEAN CONTINUES TO EXPAND AND CONTRACT!

All good things come to those who wait...and to those who work hard while doing so! 

"BE POSITIVE, KIND, FORWARD MOVING!


Sometimes, we have to fall on our face, to appreciate standing up! Remember, not everything in life comes easy, and not everyone that we surround ourselves with are meant to stay for longer than they (or we) need them. I love meeting new people, and love everyone who comes into my life - even if they are not the right fit, or we grow apart, or have different idea(s) on how we are to go through this crazy wonderful thing called life. As a SAG Actress, I look forward to working with many talented people in all aspects of the entertainment industry - but, those that I chose to allow into my #TEAMADRAJANEAN Crew, know that together WE are visionaries, creating something more... bringing something more to those around us. What is that "more" that I speak of? Well, follow along on the journey, as the years unfold, so will the story. 

MAY YOU ALL BE BLESSED IN ALL THAT YOU DO! 
- Adra Janean Fenstermaker

No comments:

Post a Comment