Monday, September 14, 2015

ADRA JANEAN MODELS FOR HILLERY HYLLA PHOTOGRAPHY

"Many people who meet me, know that my main focus in my career is acting...



This image is STUNNING in COLOR and also B&W. 

Both of images where posted to social media, fans chose  

the COLOR image to add to Adra's MODEL MAYHEM

TALENT INQUIRIES: Booking@AdraJanean.com

...but what they may not realize, is that working with creative and talented photographers for still pictures and commercial print is one of my other passions. 


The thing that I love about this photo, is just how well the wardrobe 
compliments the landscape. This is a dress that I personally dyed by hand, 
and painted, the original was a plain pale pink dress sold "As Is" at a 
thrift store, missing buttons and looking unloved. I immediately knew, 
that as an artist, there was life in this garment that I wanted to share. 
the essence of this dress in print, beautiful work darling!" - Adra Janean

If you take a stroll though my blog, you will find posts giving credit to those I have been in front of their lens, or if you google search ADRA JANEAN IMAGES  you will see a wide arrangement of different looks. 


I recently had the pleasure of posing for Hillery Hylla of ImagerybyHDH in Los Angeles. I enjoyed how easy she was to shoot with, and her beautiful images so much, that we have decided to do another session soon. If you like these photos, please also LIKE her Facebook Page!" - @AdraJanean

BECOME A PATRON! "Hi, I'm Adra Janean. 

Thanks for stopping by!"

Interested in having Adra Janean in your next project? 

Please email Booking@AdraJanean.com 

4 comments:

  1. You are simply gorgeous... and one can only say "Aya Karamba!" to how stunning you are! and as if you weren't hot enough, just seeing you smile can melt faster then summer heat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment is very nice Sefy! Having a smile is always the best accessory! Well, a smile AND a Super Man T-shirt are the best accessories :)

      Delete
  2. It is Amazingly Evident that this LADY Actress, Comedienne, & Model is One of the Most Beautiful Women in the World ! > Now, Completely Subjectively, I State, ADRA JANEAN is the Most Beautiful WOMAN in the WORLD !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear "Unknown" - I thank you for the great feedback!!!!! Thank you :)

      Delete