Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Book "The Secret"

Recently, I was reminded about the book, "The Secret"...

...and as I was trying to remember why I have not yet read it (though I hear the British audio version is quite entertaining). I was brought back to a time in my life when I used to create and produce online talk show "Wake Up Tahoe with Dreu Murin" - and, I actually researched and talked about, what else, "The Secret". So, later today, I will be heading to my local library, returning some of the "dating" books I have on loan as I start on my documentary*  about relationships and dating, and turn my attention to the law of attraction. If you would like to see my school girl book report about "The Secret", CLICK HERE and start watching somewhere around 22:25. 


* DISCLAIMER: --> My documentary will be featuring experiences of OTHER peoples dating/relationships, NOT my own, so please, don't think I am going to go all Taylor Swift on any potential love interests of my own (well, if it sells me lots of music, maybe, but I will share the profits if that happens).

Want to get involved with my mini documentary? It's easy! Watch some of these videos HERE to find out more, and send me a message at @AdraJanean on Facebook and Twitter


now live on the world wide web

No comments:

Post a Comment