Thursday, January 5, 2017

A NOTE TO ME IN 2017

2016 was the year that I decided...

"...to embrace all possibilities and to do what makes me happy, that if I ask for success and abundance, I have to work as hard as needed to make sure that the opportunities that are given to me are completed at well over 100% of my abilities. There is no "small" anything - everything that I do, I DO - as there is no try. 2015 was rewarding (see A Note To Me in 2016) and 2016 was even more so. I look forward to the future and what 2017 will bring. Happy New Year." 

2016 brought many new people into my life and presented me with...

My dream to TRAVEL to another country for work. Australia was the FIRST stamp in my passport! 

Ability to bring new characters to life in feature film - including my techno roller girl, "Rainbow" in Sex.Sound.Silence and my rapper persona, "Ventique" in Gradation.


2016 also allowed me another year...

...as Booking Officer at Stuart Rogers Studios in North Hollywood, CA where I study acting under the talented Michael B. Silver, Timothy Carhart, and studio head Stuart Rogers. 

2016 was the first year that... 

Featured in two pages of Town & Country, Shape and SELF Magazines. 


Booked my first NATIONAL COMMERCIAL.

Flew to New York City to speak on a panel with Khloe Kardashian for the Launch of the Live Chin Up campaign for Kybella® (Allergan, PLC).

Interviewed for Cosmopolitan Magazine by Loni Venti. 

Spoke at the American Academy of Dermatology in Washington D.C.


HAPPY NEW YEAR! 


Interested in having Adra Janean in your next project? 
Ms. Fenstermaker's autographs sent via mail are controlled by lottery system. 
Only a select few requests receive autographs. PR@AdraJanean.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment