Friday, May 27, 2016

Adra Janean plays Laura Donaldson on The Ginger Girls (TV)

My daughter Emma Donaldson is posting some of her Video Diary's over on Facebook at The Ginger Girls TV Page - and OMG, ME WITH NO MAKEUP ON???!!!! 


If only I could figure out how to take it down! She's threatening me that she has more to share if I don't give in to her teenage demands...where's her father Donald when I need him? LOL! I must have failed as a parent at some point! 

xx- Laura Donaldson 

Emma's Video Diary Ep. 01 Pt. 01


Emma's Video Diary Ep. 01 Pt. 02

Emma's Video Diary Ep. 01 Pt. 03


Emma's Video Diary Ep. 01 Pt. 04 BECOME A PATRON!


Follow @GingerGirlsTV on Twitter!


Interested in having Adra Janean in your next project? 

Ms. Fenstermaker's autographs sent via mail are controlled by lottery system. 
Only a select few requests receive autographs. PR@AdraJanean.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment