Sunday, May 3, 2015

ADRA JANEAN stars in A FRIEND IN NEED

 





"Hi, I'm Adra Janean. 
Thanks for stopping by!"

Interested in hiring Adra Janean for your next project? 
Please email Booking@AdraJanean.com 



Want to be part of #TeamAdraJanean? Currently seeking: Manager, Theatrical and Commercial Agents, Public Relations, Stylists, MUAs, Photographers, Bloggers...

iMDB

Fun Factoid! 

Director KARTIKYE GUPTA hand selected all of the wardrobe and jewelry for Marianne (played by yours truly) in film "A FRIEND IN NEED". Choosing a vintage necklace that was once owned by my grandmother Minnie Mae Craig. 

"I find it very rewarding to be able to wear things that mean a lot to me (or once belonged to someone else that I care about) in film and print photography. Without the love and support of family, friends, and fans, I wouldn't be where I am today. Being able to bring stories alive for others to enjoy, makes everything worth it in the end. Never stop creating." - xoxo Adra Janean

Scenes from short film A FRIEND IN NEED starring ADRA JANEAN along with the uber talented Mr. Frank Cronin, Glowpunk
Posted by Adra Janean on Sunday, 21 June 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment