Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Gramatik MASSV 2013

This video has a few spots I could have edited, but after watching it at around 5 am the morning that MASSV concluded, I was so in awe that all the elements and the energy of Gramatik were included that I posted it mostly raw. Dancers, DJ, Bass Guitar, Lazers, The Robot, People, Staff, Lights, Smoke, MUSIC - it is all in the video and each part is highlighted as it's own show case. This was the first event that I attended and was able to shoot with a media pass. Being a part of the promotional movie and on stage playing Cowgirl allowed me to have a back stage pass. Although I didn't get all the interviews I wanted, the footage I have to edit more than makes up for it. I look forward to sharing more videos as they post. Please leave a comment below if you enjoyed this video.


GRAMATIK 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment